Sunday, 7 December 2014

Scrap Yarn Sock Calendar


Sock A: Ranco Araucania in purple, Handu in blue
Sock B: Koigu in purples, Sisu in orange, Väinämöinen in Olki

I wasn't supposed to take on this project, since I have calculated every single minute of the day before Christmas. Then on the same day the calendar started, I was left with extra three hours as someone cancelled our meeting and I decided to take that as a sign. So I went home and cast on.

As I am writing this, I'm already three days behind because my stash couldn't accompany me on my travels. And then once again with the last rounds, I have to wait 4 days to be able knit the 24th. But other than that, I'm positive and I know I can do this! A new pair of sock after Christmas, here I come!

If you don't know what the calendar is, check it out and catch up!

2 comments :

Jonna said...

Mahtavaa, että otit nämä sittenkin puikoillesi! Mä olen kehittänyt sukkiin jo addiktion. :D

Tiia said...

Ennustan että tulen olemaan kateellinen sun ja Jonnan sukista lähitulevaisuudessa.