Wednesday, 12 September 2012

Girl, You Remind Me of Summertime


Autumn is here, there's no doubt about that. The temperatures are down, there's a certain crispness in the wind and if the sun shines, it shines so low in the mornings that it blinds. The traditional autumn colours like burnt oranges, yellows and reds are not my favourites, but I have to say I love the colours of wilting grass and hay - they are my autumn. 

I've been knitting very little as the school takes most of my time, but a pair of mittens for cycling is coming up soon. The top, however, is something I made for the autumn, of a flea market fabric find. The gorgeous lion button is one of the buttons I bought for myself as a birthday present last May.





4 comments :

Neulisti said...

Kyllä sä vaan osaat. Tuu meillekin ompelemaan! :D

Purnauskis said...

Onpa suloinen!

berenike said...

Neulisti: Äh, harmi, et on vähän välimatkaa, muuten tulisin :D Muokkailin vaan vähän Surrur-kirjan kaavaa :)

Purnauskis: Kiitos :) Ah, kukkakankaat <3

Ann Colton said...

Hi! Great site! I'm trying to find an email address to contact you on to ask if you would please consider adding a link to my website. I'd really appreciate if you could email me back.

Thanks and have a great day!