This is just a shameless "I love my sock yarn stash" post because there has been very little progress in my projects. But all I can say is that I think I adore Alice Yu's sock patterns, a bit more than I like Cookie A but not more than I love General Hogbuffer. In the near future I'll be probably knitting just socks and a few larger projects (a gardigan and a top, that is).
My definitely-have-to-knit sock list is:
- Cookie A's Bex (Heritage in bubblegum pink?)
- General Hogbuffer's Geierwally (Fabel in white?)
- General Hogbuffer's Love and Liquor (Wollmeise Twin in Grashuepfer)
- Alice Yu's V Junkie (sock yarn dyed with red Kool-aid)
- Alice Yu's Crowley (Araucania Ranco in purple)
A summer challenge for those who wish to take it: Flash your favourite part of your stash or why not the whole thing, if you can't decide. Then list a few projects plans in which you're going to use some of those yarns in the flash. Notify by comment if you take the challenge, I want to see some gorgeous stashes and amazing plans!