Sunday, 22 April 2012

Peony on Bag


 I was kind of late with all these hipster fabric bags. The first one I ever had was probably bought from Berlin Mauerpark fleamarket last May and it served me well until last month when the seams gave away (However, I cut the bag's print off so that I can sew it on some other bag later).


Anyways, here's something I drew this morning as I waited my hubby to wake up (I would have loved to begin my morning with hoovering, but then again I'm quite sure my man doesn't want to wake up to the sound of that - how very considerate of me). The text on the bag says: "He was in my hair, my eyes, my fingers, my heart" (Lisa See, Peony in Love).

2 comments :

A-L said...

voi osaispa piirtää noin! Kiitos kommentista blogiini - löysin sitä kautta tänne:-) noi sukat tossa alempana (siis ketutussukat;-) on kanssa upeat!

berenike said...

A-L: Kiitos :) Tervetuloa! Juu sukkaohje oli kyl todella ihana!