Saturday, 10 December 2011


Lives are snowflakes - forming patterns we have seen before, as like one another as peas in a pod (and have you ever at peas in a pod? I mean, really looked them? There's not a chance you'd mistake one for another, after a minute's close in
- Neil Gaiman -


pattern: Rovaniemi n:o 89 by Eeva Haavisto
yarn: DROPS Fabel, a half skein white and a little less than one skein black
needles: 2,5mm

This pair is the last of the Xmas presents this year, so now I can sit back and concentrate on my BA paper and a bit slower projects like my Estonian lace shawl. I screwed up one part of these mittens, so I have to return to this pattern one day. Nothing to die for, but even the small errors irritate the shit out of me. All in all, I don't think my brother notices the errors or gives a rat's arse for that matter even if he did.